Information collection operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data
- Visit details to the FatGambler site or any resources used on FatGambler’s site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs, or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered through filled-out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase.
FatGambler’s advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregated statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
Your information and how it is used primarily
We collect and store data about you to help us provide better service to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At any time you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or the use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products, or services that could affect our service to you.
- We may also use your information or allow third-party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use.
- New visitors can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
Storage of personal data
- The European Economic Area is large, but we may have to transfer data outside of this area. If data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, it will be for storing and processing. A processing staff operating outside this area may process or store your information.
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have.
- As you know, the transmission of data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
- If necessary, we may share personal information with our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies, and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- Third-party disclosure may be necessary with regards to personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing.
- Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details.
- To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
Third party links
FatGambler follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Like any other website, we use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Data security is the main principle of our company. We want to ensure that the data of our customers is handled in accordance with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR). With the help of this Notice, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data carried out by us in accordance with the abovementioned regulation.
Anonymized data – data that has been collected in such a way that the individual is not or no longer identifiable (i.e. favorite websites or the number of users of a site). The data is processed in an anonymized form. Thus, there is no possibility for us to relate this information to a particular individual.
Collection – gathering, acquiring, or obtaining customer personal information from any source.
Consent – any freely given, specific, informed , and unambiguous indication of our customers’ wishes by which he or she agrees to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Cookie – small files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your device, nor do they contain any viruses, Trojans, or other malware. The cookie stores information that results in conjunction with the specifically used device.
Session cookie – the cookie that is automatically created by your browser and stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) for the period of a session. When you leave the website, session cookies are automatically deleted.
Customer – an individual, who is visiting our website and/or expresses an interest in our services.
Data controller – a person, organization, or company, that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Double opt-in – a process of subscription per email, which requires verification of email address after subscribing via the registration field. We will require a double opt-in to add your email address to our mailing list.
Personal data – general information about a natural person, which can be used to personally identify him/her (either directly or indirectly). This includes information such as your name, address, IP address, or email address.
Data controller details
Name of the Data Controller: Alexander Westerlund
Address: 205 Telghet Birkirkara, St. Julian’s, STJ 1149, Malta
Company Name: FatGambler Group
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice and/or about the privacy policies and practices of our service providers, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data processing: categories of data, purpose, legal bases, category of recipients
- Data collected by us
When you access our website, sign up for our newsletter or contact us via the contact form, we collect various data about you, your device, and your user behavior. The table below provides information about the data we process, which tool is used to collect it, the purposes for processing it, and the legal basis that allows us to process it.
|Accessing our website
- IP address of the requesting Internet-enabled device
- Date and time of access
- Website from which access was made (referrer URL)
- Your own campaign ID
- Browser you are using
- Operating system of your internet-enabled computer
- Name of your access provider
|Ensuring a smooth connection setup and usability of our website, evaluating system’s security and stability, for administrative purposes
||Customer support form
- Surname and the given name provided
- Subject of the request
- Email address provided
- The request you have made
- IP address of the device used
- Date and time of the enquiry
|Processing the request
||Processing necessary for the performance of a contract
||Newsletter registration form
||Informing our customers about latest news and promotions in the field of gambling
||Consent by double opt-in
We do not have control over the cookies, since they are automatically collected by your browser. You can manage cookies through your web browser’s settings. You can modify the following features: to receive notifications when you are receiving new cookies; to disable cookies or delete cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting up your browser software. In addition, you have the option of deactivating the cookie via an opt-out. However, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of our websites to their full extent.
Recipients outside the EU
We do not transfer your data to recipients stationed outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area except when the processing is performed by:
GeoIP Detection, operated by MaxMind, Inc. located at 14 Spring Street, Suite 3, Waltham, MA,02451 U.S.A.
The processing referred to above results in data transfer to the servers of the provider of web analysis technology commissioned by us.
Some of these servers are located in the USA. This data transfer takes place strictly in accordance with the principles of the so-called privacy shield and on the basis of the so-called standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission.
Retention period and deletion of data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements provided for by the European or national legislature under the EU regulations, or as long as we have your consent to process your data. When the legal basis for processing your data is no longer required under applicable law or you withdraw your consent, we will delete or block your data, unless there is a legal obligation to store it or for the purposes of conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of a contract.
It is important for us that you have control over your data. You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal information under the GDPR:
||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data.
||The right to request correction of inaccurate personal data.
|To be forgotten
||The right to request erasure of your personal data.
|Restriction of processing
||The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data.
||The right to receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party in certain situations.
||The right to object to processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- At any time to object to all processing purposes which are carried on on the basis of Article 6 of the GDPR;
- At any time to your personal data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling).
|To withdraw consent
||The right to revoke your consent for processing your personal data at any time.
To exercise your rights, you can contact our internal Data Protection Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data transfer is done using the generally accepted and secure standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can identify a secure SSL connection, among other things, by the additional “s” on the http (https://…) in the address bar of your browser, or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We have also taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of your personal data in particular against unauthorized, unlawful, or accidental access, processing, loss, use, and tampering.
Notification of data incidents
We aim to ensure that data incidents are detected at an early stage and immediately reported to you or to the competent supervisory authority, including the respective data categories concerned.
We are thriving to provide the highest quality standards to keep your data safe. If you have concerns or questions regarding this Privacy Notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
We constantly improve, so you can enjoy our services. Thank you for using our website.